State808 is about the Internet, Digital Media and Marketing.

Friday, May 06, 2005

state808

Welcome!

I blog, therefore I am ;-)

First - I'm Swedish. Sometimes my English is not as good as it should be. Sorry for that.

Second - For some reason I can't get some Swedish letters to get published on the web the right way. That's why I write this blog in English.

Third - I'm blogging as a private person. For obvious reasons, I can't discuss Yahoo (who I work for), our advertisers, partners or competitors. How ever - I will sometimes publish news about Yahoo, our advertisers, partners or competitors that I think are important.


Have fun @ state808!

Stefan

1 Comments:

Blogger Stefan Waldeck said...

Hi Johnny,

I'm glad you like it. Thanks for your question - It's very interesting, since blogs have the potential to be a company communications nightmare.

I sent a mail to my managers and to our PR department and informed them about state808. In my mail I asked them to read my blog posts and if it was ok for me to have a private blog about our industry. I also asked them to get back with any question or concern.

The initial reactions where mixed, but positive.

Let's hope that all your managers and collegues will support TravelBuzz once they see what you write. It's good stuff!

10:19 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home