State808 is about the Internet, Digital Media and Marketing.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The New New Thing!

It's been a while. I dropped out from blogging here 2005, because it took to much time. I had just got hooked on Flickr and decided that I only had time for my Flickr photoblog

For the last five years I've been working as Senior Marketing Manager Nordics at Yahoo! Search Marketing. Last month I left Yahoo! and decided it was time to get rich, or die trying ;-) So, I've joined a startup called Poosty. It's not launched and it's all a bit floating, but it's one of those rare occasions in life when things seems to fall into place. So I've decided to pick up my blog again to describe the transition from one of the worlds largest Internet companies, to a very small start-up.

I will still have very little time on my hands, but bare with me, every now and then there will be something new published here and I hope you will enjoy checking state808 out every now or then.

2 Comments:

Blogger rsellberg said...

Välkommen tillbaka, Stefan! :-)

5:46 p.m.

 
Blogger Stefan Waldeck said...

Tack Rasmus, det skall bli kul : )

4:58 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home